Damage

Today I realised how damaging it was, going a couple days without spending time with God, without having the quiet time we need with Him. I was shocked into realisation how weak I became to the enemy's attack (the devil)...
We need our spirits to feed, to feed on the word of God, or else, the spirit which is our defence, our guide, our guard, weakens.
It is true, 7 days without prayer makes one weak! Please don't make yourselves weak! We are most vulnerable when we are weak. Its so much easier for the enemy to play with you, play with your feelings,  play with your emotions, your mind.

Believe I'm talking to myself in this post too.
Please, lets not draw far from God and his word. It doesn't matter if you feel tired, read at least one Bible verse, fill yourself with the word, converse with God no matter how weak you feel ! The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak ! Tameee your flesh, teach it to abide by your rules, not vice versa !
I pray this post speaks to someone to push further, and harder !

No comments:

Post a Comment