Where Did She Go ?

Heya Guys
Ok, Don't be mad at me. It looks like I took an Unofficial Hiatus..

Welllll

I'm Back ! And I want to start off fresh. New.
You may be wondering where all my old posts have gone, don't worry, They can be found on my tumblr page here.

Why I want to start off fresh ?
I wasn't as committed to the blog before.
I would have so much things to share, but never made time to write them down (N), and that needed to change !

So SheThoughtSheKnew, is back and running !
My relationship with God, since the last post you saw from me, hasn't been easy. Being a 'Christian', isn't easy. Maintaining a relationship with God, isn't easy. I used to complain that my life was too slow, that I was at a stand sill just waiting for time to pass by, and I wasn't committed to spending time with God on a daily basis, but NOW, boy, Coursework deadlines, Project deadlines, meetings here and there.. Things are starting to get busy, and spending time with God may get even harder. But its a thing we defo need  to do.
I'm trying to find ways to talk to God that I'm more comfortable with.. I mean, God is supposed to be our Partner, our best friend, our mentor, teacher, confidant, just THAT guy you feel the need to talk to, the desire to talk to, and if he's supposed to be all this and more to you, wont you want to speak to him in a way that's comfortable to you? In a way that you would speak to your best friend, or your partner?
So I guess I'm on a journey to discover.. to discover, well, to discover God. On a journey to build a relationship. Daily I must remind myself, that building this relationship, is not a race. You can't rush a lifelong relationship. Daily I must remind myself, that I'm not Joe. I'm not Sally. (These names were the first to come to mind *face palm*). I'm just Tayo. God made me separately from others. He planned my life from inception. I am special and unique, with a different path from my fellow sisters and brothers in Christ. You are special and unique, with a different path from your fellow sisters and brothers in Christ.

Now I was thinking of ending this with a soppy gay message, LOL, but I'll just end with a See you later, I guess...

This isn't a face-to-face convo. Garsh. That see you later sounded soooo wrong.
But anyways, till next time guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment