She'll Make Him Known



How do you make God known ?

I was reading through John 17. In this chapter, Jesus is speaking to God (Praying). What I picked up from the chapter was the importance Jesus laid on God and The Truth being known to the world.

This made me think. How do I make God known? Is it by my actions? The way I speak? The way I dress?

I instantly thought about how I act, and am most probably perceived, online. I thought about how I make God known online. But that's just the cyber world, and people can make themselves look good anyhow, on social networks. We're only shown what people want us to see. If someones been able to create a good image of themselves online by what they post, retweet, reblog, etc, are they really gonna post something tarnishing that will have people second guessing this immaculate image of theirs? I doubt it. It feeds the ego, why would they.

This is why my recent motto has been 'Maintain your integrity'. The same person we see/know online should be the same person we see/know offline !

Me writing posts about God to the masses is not enough. I want to make God known in the way I speak to people in person - With love, with care, with kindness. I want to make God known in the way I dress - With modesty. I want to make God known in the way I work - With fervor, without doubt or fear ! I want to make God known with the way I sing - But I'm shy so I guess this might take a while *covers eyes*

How do you make God known ? How do you want to make God known ? How will you make God known ?

No comments:

Post a Comment